Mr. Narendra Sahoo
ü Designation - Director
ü Certifications PCI QSA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ISO27001 / ISO20000 / BS25999 Assessor
ü Gender: Male
ü Age: 43
ü Nationality: Indian
ü Country: India
ü Role: Senior Management
ü Experience 24+ Years
Mr. Sahoo has over 24+ years of experience in the IT industry of which the last decade has been dedicated to VISTA InfoSec. His professional qualifications include PCI QSA, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, and ISO 27001 Lead Assessor.
He is the Founder & Director of VISTA InfoSec, a vendor neutral consulting organization providing niche area Information Risk Compliance and Network Advisory Services.
He is well known in the industry for his acumen and insight into Information risk compliance and has worked on PCI, ISO27001, IT Risk Management, and GRC projects for some of the largest companies in India and overseas including payment gateways and banks. He has twenty four years progressive experience in the I.T. industry which includes a hybrid experience in Information Risk Consulting, Security audits, Designing and implementing security and network solutions and programming.
He has recently been awarded the “Crest of Honor” by the Indian Navy for his contributions. He was inducted into the CSI – Hall of Fame for his significant contributions to the fraternity.
Sectors: Worked in all vertical ranging from Government/PSU, BFSI, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, and ITES etc.
Contact for Registration
Registration Fees / Terms and Conditions
Harsh Mane @
CSI Mumbai Chapter
E-217, 2nd Floor, Floral Deck Plaza, MIDC, Near Sunrise Tower, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093
Tel:022 28235476 / 28235548 / 28235546
Mobile 9819089527, 9768550926
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSI Members Rs. 5900/- Per Participant including GST
- Non CSI Member Rs. 7080/-
Per Participant including GST
- Group discount is available for minimum 5 number of registration.
- The cheque / DD in favour of "CSI Mumbai Chapter" Payable at Mumbai.
- The mentioned fees are inclusive of all taxes and charges.
- Registration fees covers courseware, lunch, Tea/Coffee and CSI Certificate.
- Non CSI Member can avail discount in fees by becoming member of the society for details visit http://www.csi-india.org
- Payment is to be made in favour of “CSI Mumbai Chapter”, A/c No. 10606576641 payable at State Bank of India, MIDC, Andheri East, Branch, Mumbai-400 093, RTGS/NEFT Code: SBIN0007074, (All Major VISA / Master Credit / Debit cards will be accepted.
Participation only through advance registration, (Batch size 20 participants only)
Note – Out station participants need to confirm at least 5 days prior to the commencement of the training
This mail is not spam mail and is a genuine communication from Computer Society of India (CSI) Mumbai Chapter to its members and other IT Professionals to inform them about the forthcoming event. If you feel that this mail should not have been sent to you or you want similar communication to be sent to your different e-mail address, please reply to this mail and specify it in the message