About CSI CIO Club|
The idea of an exclusive CIO Club to service the senior most officers of the IT fraternity was culminated in early 2000, and the CSI Mumbai office bearers were responsible for conceptualizing. The “CSI CIO Club” was inaugurated on 12th August, 2000. Over the years, CSI has regularly conducted CIO club events on monthly basis, it has a unique format compared to the other events. CIOs looked forward to attend the CIO Club meet as it always has some value add for them, it always does.
Every time, CSI CIO Club plans and organizes the event based on current and contemporary topics which are most relevant to the CIOs. The key note is always delivered by one of the most imminent personalities of the IT industry, the power panelists are hand-picked to bring on the dais at least a 100 years of experience among them, who share their experience, best practices and lessons learnt with the fraternity.
CSI CIO Club Objectives:
- To fraternize and kindle the spirit of camaraderie among CIO’s to enable free exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Build a strong body of consumers of IT products and services which will seek improvement in terms of quality and cost.
- Act as a think tank & provide support to policy makers.
- Recognize services of individuals, companies and government bodies in developing / Promoting use of IT.
- Industry sponsored CIO meetings for exchange and sharing ideas, experiences, common problems and solutions
- CIO panel in Conferences / Seminars
- Special CIO meetings for technical and managerial talks by Indian and foreign experts
- Interaction with other CXO bodies and organizations with similar interests
Partial list of CSI CIO Club Partners
- Tata Consultancy